Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Of You (Hatiku Haus Pada-Mu) - Robert & Lea

"More of You"
Here are 11 lyrics from Album "More of You" - Robert & Lea

You Are My Lord
You are my Lord my shepherd
In You everything I need
You are the joy of my life
And I will trust in You

You are my hope, my comfort
And nothing else will I need
You are my Master, my heart's desire and I love You

You are Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
You are Lord You are Worthy, Worthy, Worthy You are Lord
You are Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy You are Lord
All the earth, will bow down
And worship You alone

Engkaulah Gembalaku
Engkaulah Gembalaku
Segala yang kuperlu
Kaulah sukacita dalam hidupku slalu
Engkaulah harapanku tiada yang seperti-Mu
Kaulah kerinduan hatiku
Kucinta Kau

Engkau Yesus, Yesus, Yesuslah Tuhan
Engkau Layak, Layak, Layaklah Tuhan
Engkau Suci, Suci, Sucilah Tuhan
Sluruh bumipun sujud menyembah Tuhan
------------------------------------------------------
You Are The Strength of My Life
You are the strength of my life
You are my shelter, my joy
When the storms comes in my way
Nothing can separate us
Nothing compares to Your love
For You are God

As far as the heavens above us
Oh, Your love is greater than everything
We've come to You and bow down at Your feet
To worship You our Lord

As far as the heavens above us
Oh, Your love is greater than everything
You are my God
You are my strength
You are my joy

(Indonesia - Engkaulah Kekuatanku)
-------------------------------------------------
More of You
My heart thirsts after You, O God
Jesus fills me once again
More of You
More of You each day
Lord Jesus more of You
More of You

Hatiku haus pada-Mu
Hatiku haus pada-Mu
Yesus memuaskanku
Lebih lagi, tiap hari
Kurindu Kau lebih lagi
Yesusku
------------------------------------------------
Shepherd of my soul
You are the shepherd of my soul
You are the strength of my heart
You lead me beside the still waters
Restoring my heart and my soul
Yea though I walk through
The valley of death
I will never be afraid
Because of Your presence surrounding me
Gentle Shepherd I love You Lord

Gembala Yang Baik
Engkau gembala yang baik
Kau menuntun hidupku
Dan bawaku ke air tenang
Menyegarkan jiwaku
Sekalipun kuberjalan dalam lembah kekelaman
Tak akan gentar kumelangkah
S'bab Engkau besertaku
----------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo ditanyakan yang masi kurang paam~ :'3